Welcome to the richly colorful world of artist Anahata Joy. Anahata creates original paintings, drawings, and mixed-media pieces woven from lush landscapes, exotic muses, and influences from cultures around the world. Her sumptuous multi-layered works are resplendent with inviting textures, vibrant colors, and offbeat icons.
- 7.5" x 9" weekly planner (16.2" x 9" open).
- Gold foil embellishments adorn the durable cover that features gold Wire-O binding and a gold elastic band closure.
- 12-month planner with monthly 2-page-spread views and weekly spreads with ample writing space.
- Each month showcases a unique theme featuring PAPAYA's trademark design aesthetic.
- Beautifully illustrated heavy-weight protruding tab pages to quickly find each month, Notes, Special Occasions, and Names & Addresses sections.
- 2 rigid pockets to store extra papers and mementos.
- 2022 and 2023 year-at-a-glance pages.
- Extra space for journaling, gratitude lists, notes, and reminders.
- Be organized and inspired throughout the year.
- Includes US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
- High-quality printing on premium paper stock.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of recycled materials and wood harvested from socially and environmentally sustainable forests.
- WE PLANT TREES — Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted MORE THAN ONE MILLION trees since 2008 to offset our carbon footprint and resource usage.
Based in Portland, Oregon, Amber Lotus Publishing is a carbon-negative independent publisher of mind-body-spirit themed calendars, coloring books, greeting cards, and journals. We create products that illuminate the sacred dimensions of everyday life — mindfulness, healthy lifestyles, and earth awareness. Sharing the diversity of world cultures and sacred traditions as well as the inspiration and beauty of the natural world is our passion.
Anahata Katkin was born in 1978. An Alaskan-bred, Atlanta based artist and co founder of PAPAYA! Inc, PAPAYA! Living and Jupiter Row. Which are all independently and family owned. She developed her passion for the arts by trial-and-error discovery. Anahata creates original paintings, drawings, mixed media pieces and illustrations. She has woven a heart centered landscape of off-beat icons and illustrations that have comprised the PAPAYA! brand signature aesthetic since it's beginning in 2003.
Papaya creates striking art for an inspired life.