Celebrate your daily moments and appointments with the whimsical and uplifting artwork of Katie Daisy as your companion. Each month of this charming desk pad calendar features a unique full-color calendar grid, illustrated in Katie's signature watercolor style.
- 18.75" x 13.5" desk pad calendar.
- 17-month calendar — August 2021 through December 2022 — excellent for school and academic planning.
- Features bold colors and joyful botanical designs by Katie Daisy — a perfect way to brighten up your desk.
- From the creator of the New York Times best-selling book How to Be a Wildflower: A Field Guide.
- Large monthly grids with 2" squares provide ample writing space.
- Thick, matte paper and stylishly rounded corners offer durability.
- Be organized and inspired throughout the year.
- Includes US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
- High-quality printing on premium paper stock.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of recycled materials and wood harvested from socially and environmentally sustainable forests.
- WE PLANT TREES — Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted MORE THAN ONE MILLION trees since 2008 to offset our carbon footprint and resource usage.
Based in Portland, Oregon, Amber Lotus Publishing is a carbon-negative independent publisher of mind-body-spirit themed calendars, coloring books, greeting cards, and journals. We create products that illuminate the sacred dimensions of everyday life — mindfulness, healthy lifestyles, and earth awareness. Sharing the diversity of world cultures and sacred traditions as well as the inspiration and beauty of the natural world is our passion.
Working in watercolor and acrylic paint as well as mixed media materials, Katie strives to capture the magic and beauty of a life lived in harmony with nature. She sells high-quality prints through her website & Etsy shop, and has licensed her work for a wide-reaching variety of products. Some of her notable clients include: Oprah Winfrey Network, Spirituality & Health Magazine, Target, Pottery Barn, and Chronicle Books. Katie currently lives and works in a quiet cabin beneath the warm sun and old-growth pines of the Pacific Northwest.