Celebrate the true meaning of love! Packed with fun surprises and fuzzy forest animal friends, this adorable Peek-a-Flap highlights all the ways one expresses unconditional love. Thoughtful, open-ended questions found under every sturdy lift-a-flap allow kiddos to ponder and answer ways they can show love and appreciation towards others. A perfect book that celebrates love, kindness, and empathy all year long!
Collect the entire Peek-a-Flap series from Cottage Door Press!
- 12 chunky flaps with peek-through holes easy for little hands to open and close
- Touches on themes of empathy and unconditional love. Perfect addition to your little's Valentine's Day library collection or great gift to say I Love You for a birthday and other holidays throughout the year.
- Lift the page and find thoughtful, open-ended questions for boys and girls to answer along with peek-a-boo surprises found on every page
- Lifting flaps encourages the use of fine motor skills and content-rich text builds vocabulary
- Introduces toddlers and preschoolers to early social-emotional learning concepts. Children learn about showing love to everyone, including their friends and family through sharing, caring, helping, and comforting.
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children's books. We believe that every child deserves an excellent first book experience--beginning on the day they're born.
Reading is learning is our driving philosophy, and we strive to help parents understand why reading aloud from birth is so important. We offer a simple development-based guide to help them on their journey.
Cheri Love-Byrd is a pen name for the creative team at Cottage Door Press. We use a name like this when we work together on a story. We choose a name that stands for "red bird," which is our cheerful little mascot.
I‘m a London based graphic designer and illustrator.
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children’s books. Our books are designed to spark curiosity in the littlest readers and fan the flames of lifelong learning. We understand children deserve our respect. That's why we always select artwork and stories that encourage caregivers to "read up" to their little ones––exploring interests together, learning together, and giving their young minds room to grow.
We also believe in creating stories that reflect the boundless possibilities of all children. We hope to create books that inspire little ones to connect, encourage them to dream, give them cause to celebrate, and allow them to see themselves beautifully reflected in the stories they read.
To bring these beautiful stories to life, our diverse and talented staff collaborates with authors and illustrators from all backgrounds and nationalities. We have also partnered with multicultural brands and literacy organizations to make sure our books reflect and reach as many little ones as possible.