Unleash your toddler's inner artist with hours of coloring fun! Little ones will love coloring in sweet winter and Christmas-themed scenes in this unique carry-along coloring book and crayon set. Flip through 80 pages of black-and-white images of Santa, reindeer, stockings and presents, elves, ornaments, and more! Fill them with color for at-home or on-the-go fun.
- Pages in this coloring book for kids feature wintery and holiday scenes with reindeer, stockings, Christmas trees, and more
- Set includes 8 crayons packed in a carry-along crayon box with a handle for toddlers to tote around
- Designed to strengthen visual thinking, fine motor skills, and hand-eye coordination
- Boys and girls will love coloring on road trips and airplane rides or for indoor, rainy day activities
- Perfect Christmas gift or activity for families with children traveling for the holidays
Check out Cottage Door Press for more coloring books for kids ages 3-6 with included crayon packs. It's never too early to strengthen a love for arts and crafts and help imaginations soar!
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children’s books. Our books are designed to spark curiosity in the littlest readers and fan the flames of lifelong learning. We understand children deserve our respect. That's why we always select artwork and stories that encourage caregivers to "read up" to their little ones––exploring interests together, learning together, and giving their young minds room to grow.
We also believe in creating stories that reflect the boundless possibilities of all children. We hope to create books that inspire little ones to connect, encourage them to dream, give them cause to celebrate, and allow them to see themselves beautifully reflected in the stories they read.
To bring these beautiful stories to life, our diverse and talented staff collaborates with authors and illustrators from all backgrounds and nationalities. We have also partnered with multicultural brands and literacy organizations to make sure our books reflect and reach as many little ones as possible.