No need to stop the puzzle fun with Big Book of Sudoku Volume I! Sharpen your mind and and practice deductive reasoning with this second volume of sudoku puzzles for adults, including more than 540 challenges across four difficulty levels: Warm-Up, Challenging, and Tough. When you are done, test your skills on the ultimate Samurai Sudoku Puzzle—5 puzzles linked together by one central puzzle! Can you become a master samurai? Challenge accepted!
- OVER 500 PUZZLES & SOLUTIONS: Hours of fun and entertainment to enjoy
- VARIETY OF LEVELS: From levels 1 to 3 increasing levels of difficulty, including beginner, medium, and hard
- LAY FLAT: Spiral-bound and paperback lays flat for ease of use at home or on the go
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT: For the sudoku puzzle lover, these books make great gifts for any birthdays, stocking suffers, road trips, and more
- PARRAGON PUZZLE BOOK COLLECTION: Look for additional adult puzzle books and sudoku books for adults from Parragon for all types of puzzles including crosswords, word searches, and more
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children’s books. Our books are designed to spark curiosity in the littlest readers and fan the flames of lifelong learning. We understand children deserve our respect. That's why we always select artwork and stories that encourage caregivers to "read up" to their little ones––exploring interests together, learning together, and giving their young minds room to grow.
We also believe in creating stories that reflect the boundless possibilities of all children. We hope to create books that inspire little ones to connect, encourage them to dream, give them cause to celebrate, and allow them to see themselves beautifully reflected in the stories they read.
To bring these beautiful stories to life, our diverse and talented staff collaborates with authors and illustrators from all backgrounds and nationalities. We have also partnered with multicultural brands and literacy organizations to make sure our books reflect and reach as many little ones as possible.