Let's learn colors all around the busy town! Join in on the fun in the Red Tree House where everything is red, from fire trucks to roses. The Orange Store only sells orange things like basketballs or traffic cones. There are adventures to be had on every page, whether at the Blue Pier, strolling through the Green Street Market, or walking in the Purple Parade. This adorably illustrated peek-a-flap book explores every color of the rainbow, like red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple, and includes different words that apply to each color for kids to practice new vocabulary. Open the flaps in this colorful lift the flap book for even more fun surprises!
- Sturdy, thick board pages and durable flaps designed to withstand traditional wear and tear for curious little infants and toddlers.
- Lifting the interactive flaps encourages sensory exploration and helps support the development of fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination in developing children.
- Introduces toddlers and preschoolers to colors and peek-a-boo surprises!
- Bright, cheerful illustrations and interesting facts in these sensory lift-a-flap books for babies and preschoolers keep them entertained and engaged.
- Explore the entire Peek-a-Flap series and other board books for your baby or toddler from Cottage Door Press.
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children’s books. Our books are designed to spark curiosity in the littlest readers and fan the flames of lifelong learning. We understand children deserve our respect. That's why we always select artwork and stories that encourage caregivers to "read up" to their little ones––exploring interests together, learning together, and giving their young minds room to grow.
We also believe in creating stories that reflect the boundless possibilities of all children. We hope to create books that inspire little ones to connect, encourage them to dream, give them cause to celebrate, and allow them to see themselves beautifully reflected in the stories they read.
To bring these beautiful stories to life, our diverse and talented staff collaborates with authors and illustrators from all backgrounds and nationalities. We have also partnered with multicultural brands and literacy organizations to make sure our books reflect and reach as many little ones as possible.
Jaye Garnett is a pen name for the creative team at Cottage Door Press. We use a name like this when we work together on a story. We choose a name that stands for "red bird," which is our cheerful little mascot.
I‘m a London based graphic designer and illustrator.