Peek-a-BOO! Look around the pumpkin patch for little creatures hiding among the pumpkins, choose your favorite costume in the parade, take a haunted hayride, and more. Talk about Halloween traditions, like pumpkin carving, trick-or-treating, and costume parties. Learn interesting facts, such as where the most pumpkins in the U.S. are grown, which country believes black cats are good luck, and what candy corn used to be called. This festive Halloween book for kids is sure to engage your baby or toddler with a lift-a-flap activity on each page, revealing tons of peek-a-boo surprises and fun facts.
Collect the entire series in the Peek-a-Flap Collection from Cottage Door Press and check out our full selection of Halloween books for kids!
- Sturdy, thick board pages and durable flaps designed to withstand traditional wear and tear for curious little infants and toddlers
- Explore Halloween traditions with educational facts and peek-a-boo surprises. Peek-through holes make it easy for little hands to open and close
- Lifting the interactive flaps encourages sensory exploration and helps support the development of fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination in developing children
- Bright, cheerful illustrations and interesting facts in these sensory lift-a-flap books for babies and preschoolers keep them entertained and engaged
- A fun candy alternative activity and a great gift for Halloween to get little boys and girls excited for the celebration and add to their Halloween book library collection.
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children’s books. We believe that every child deserves an excellent first book experience—beginning on the day they’re born.
Reading is learning is our driving philosophy, and we strive to help parents understand why reading aloud from birth is so important. We offer a simple development-based guide to help them on their journey.
Who ya gonna call to write Halloween books? Rosa Von Feder, that's whooooo!
Rosa was born on October 31, in the spooky hearts and minds of our creative team at Cottage Door Press. Her name (sort of) means Red Bird, which is a nom de plume for when we all write and create something together. When Rosa isn't writing Halloween books, she's mending cobwebs, training brooms, and cuddling with her little white dog named BOO!
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children’s books. Our books are designed to spark curiosity in the littlest readers and fan the flames of lifelong learning. We understand children deserve our respect. That's why we always select artwork and stories that encourage caregivers to "read up" to their little ones––exploring interests together, learning together, and giving their young minds room to grow.
We also believe in creating stories that reflect the boundless possibilities of all children. We hope to create books that inspire little ones to connect, encourage them to dream, give them cause to celebrate, and allow them to see themselves beautifully reflected in the stories they read.
To bring these beautiful stories to life, our diverse and talented staff collaborates with authors and illustrators from all backgrounds and nationalities. We have also partnered with multicultural brands and literacy organizations to make sure our books reflect and reach as many little ones as possible.