Little Bear can't wait to try out some new experiences, and he certainly can't wait to listen to Mommy Bear's advice. But when he realizes that he's taken on more than he can handle, Mommy Bear is ready to come to the rescue. Join them in I Love You, Mommy, a beautiful tale of encouragement and parental love by Jillian Harker with sweet illustrations by Kristina Stephenson.
- I Love You, Mommy celebrates the bond between children and their mother with this wonderful story and beautifully illustrated book
- Hardcover picture book perfect for special reading time together. This charming story is perfect for your storytime rotation!
- Vibrant illustrations and easy-to-read text make this a perfect story for young readers to practice reading aloud as they get older
- Great gift for mom, showers, births, Mother's Day, birthdays, Easter basket stuffers, or any special day to celebrate mothers all year long with your little boy or girl!
- The "I Love You" series from Parragon is a wonderful collection of books for your toddler. Look for all titles available including Mommy, Daddy, Grandma, and Grandpa to share in the experience
Jillian Harker is a published author of children's books. Some of the published credits of Jillian Harker include Give Me a Hug!, Phonic Fun (New Bright Ideas), I Love You, Grandma, and Alphabet Fun (10-minute Ideas for the Early Years).