Look no further than Hippity, Hoppity, Little Bunny for adorable nursery rhyme books. Follow the little bunny rabbit and its adorable bird friends in this finger puppet book as they hunt for Easter eggs. Wiggle the puppet to make the bunny in the story come alive! Boys and girls will love this board book surprise this holiday!
Collect the entire series in the Finger Puppet Collection from Cottage Door Press!
- The adorable built-in bunny finger puppet encourages interactive play and helps develop fine motor skills
- Soft plush and a rhyming story combine to provide both tactile and verbal learning opportunities. Finger puppet entertains while teaching your baby language patterns
- Beautiful illustrations with bright coloring help keep your toddler engaged
- Practice hand-eye coordination and language development while enjoying together time. Babies and toddlers learn best when they are playing, especially when their grown-ups are in on the fun.
- A great gift to add to your kids' Easter basket stuffers or Easter board book collection
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children’s books. Our books are designed to spark curiosity in the littlest readers and fan the flames of lifelong learning. We understand children deserve our respect. That's why we always select artwork and stories that encourage caregivers to "read up" to their little ones––exploring interests together, learning together, and giving their young minds room to grow.
We also believe in creating stories that reflect the boundless possibilities of all children. We hope to create books that inspire little ones to connect, encourage them to dream, give them cause to celebrate, and allow them to see themselves beautifully reflected in the stories they read.
To bring these beautiful stories to life, our diverse and talented staff collaborates with authors and illustrators from all backgrounds and nationalities. We have also partnered with multicultural brands and literacy organizations to make sure our books reflect and reach as many little ones as possible.